11th Philosophers’ Rally
Venue: John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Poland
Dates: July 2-4, 2015
- prof. Anjan Chakravartty (University of Notre Dame, USA)
- dr Marcin Iwanicki (John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin)
- prof. Stanisław Judycki (University of Gdańsk)
- prof. Katarzyna Kijania-Placek (Jagiellonian University in Kraków)
- dr David Ludwig (VU University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- prof. Dariusz Łukasiewicz (Kazimierz Wielki University)
- prof. Tomasz Puczyłowski (University of Warsaw)
- dr Christian Wallmann (University of Kent, United Kingdom)
- Jacek Wawer (Jagiellonian University in Kraków)
Philosophers’ Rally is an annual conference organized since 2004 and in due course gained its reputation which attracts around hundred participants each year. Rally is a conference dedicated mainly to young people (f.e. students, PhD candidates, young researchers) who find philosophy to be their way of life. We hope that the 11th edition of the Rally will be again a great opportunity to present interesting research questions and attempts to solve them.
Thanks to plenary lectures participants have an opportunity to interact and develop their research skills in company of more experienced researchers. The conference does not have any particular topic in order to allow participants with different backgrounds and philosophical views. The conference is always bilingual. The papers and plenary lectures are presented in English or in Polish.
We invite you to visit the Rally to celebrate philosophy with us, and to submit an abstract of maximum 300 words if you wish to deliver a paper.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: May 15
Notification of acceptance: May 31
Deadline for registration and fees: June 9
Abstracts in English of maximum 300 words, prepared for a blind review, should be submitted via the conference webpage in accordance with the template and submission guidelines therein:
All abstracts will be double-blind reviewed. Accepted papers should be suitable for a 20-min presentation. For further information about the Rally, please visit our website: http://zlot.obf.edu.pl/ENG/abaut-the-rally
You can also contact us via an e-mail: email@example.com