The European Philosophy of Science Association (EPSA) announces 12 EPSA Fellowships for junior philosophers working in Central and Eastern Europe to visit a leading research institution in Western Europe. The fellowship covers travel, accommodation and living expenses for approximately one month (details can be found on the website) in the academic year 2017/2018. During their visit, successful candidates will be members of the host institution and take part in its research activities.
In alphabetic order, the participating institutions are:
- Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science (CPNSS), London School of Economics, U.K.
- Department of Philosophy, University of Bergen, Norway
- Descartes Centre for the History and Philosophy of the Sciences and the Humanities, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Duesseldorf Center for Logic and Philosophy of Science (DCLPS), Germany
- Egenis – the Centre for the Study of Life Sciences, University of Exeter, U.K.
- Erasmus Institute for Philosophy and Economics (EIPE), Faculty of Philosophy, Erasmus University of Rotterdam
- Faculty of Philosophy, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Center for Ethics and Philosophy of Science (CEPS), Institute of Philosophy, University of Hannover, Germany
- Institute Vienna Circle, University of Vienna, Austria
- LOGOS Group and Department of Logic, History and Philosophy of Science, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy (MCMP), LMU Munich, Germany
- Unit for Applied Philosophy of Science and Epistemology (ERC AG Project “Relativism”), University of Vienna